APOMORPHINE CAN BE HELPFUL WITH THE PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
APOMORPHINE IS MEDICATION THAT IS A DOPAMINE AGONIST, MEANING IT STIMULATES DOPAMINE RECEPTORS IN THE BRAIN. DOPAMINE IS ESSENTIAL FOR CREATING A HEALTHY ERECTION. ESSENTIALLY THIS DRUG WILL CALM THE BRAIN TO ALLOW AN EASIER TIME GETTING AN ERECTION.
This medicine is contraindicated if you have a sensitivity to the medication. Your practitioner will decide if it is safe for you to take this medication.
You need to discontinue the medicine and consult the clinic if you experience these uncommon side effects from this drug:
- Lightheadedness (due to low blood pressure)
- Prolonged erection (called “priapism”)
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
You need to seek emergency medical attention if you experience:
- Swelling of the tongue, hives, tingling/itching in mouth/throat
- Erection lasting longer than 4 hours
- Sudden loss of vision or hearing
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
There are no reviews yet.